A new family of wheelchairs and accessories based upon modular design and characteristics
The Icon 30 is part of the modular Icon Mobility System within the group of Icon wheelchairs with interchangeable parts. The Icon 30 meets the wishes and requirements of a varied group of users. The many adjustment options offer the possibility to adapt the chair to the wishes of the therapist or the individual wishes of the user. The design has a sideward locking mechanism for the legrest to provide a clear front to avoid hooking and damaging of clothes, limbs or furniture.
- 3 options for 80 degree Legrests “swing-in swing-out,”, detachable. Flip up, angle adjustable footplates with heel band for best lower limb support.
- 5 armrest options: Height adjustable, Drop-in or flip up with side guards, adjustments for perfect body fit and easy to remove for transfers
- Solid puncture proof tyres, for the transit and self propulsion. Easy to disconnect with the quick-release axle.
- Angle adjustable front fork for perpendicular adjustment of the bearing house to the floor to optimize driving performance.
- Slide up height adjustable anti-tip combined with step assist for easier tipping backwards.
- With adjustment of the front castor angles and rear axle positions, the Icon 30 SP can be set up to run smoothly and directly at higher speeds a responsive to active user’s needs
- Hand brakes multiple options
- Back rest and seat options for best comfort and fit
- Crash tested
- 2 years manufacturing guarantee
- Recommended for people weighing up to 140 kg till 180 kg for HD version
- Many frame sizes for best posture and driving experience: 25 – 30 -35 – 37,5 – 40 – 42,5 – 45 – 47,5 – 50 – 53 – 57 – 61 cm.
Icon 30 a le CE marquage et répond aux exigences de la directive Européenne 2017/745 (MDR) pour les dispositifs médicaux.
- Amputee leg support fully adjustable.
- Soft and comfortable PU-Pad
- Elevating leg support, both light and elegant design. The construction is very rigid and provides excellent support.
- Drum brake wheel, available in 20”, 22”, 24” and 26”. Supplied with Quick Release Axles.